Non-motorized Recreation Access

All access including hiking, bicycling and horseback riding require a permit. 

Non-motorized access permits are designed for mountain bikers, horseback riders, neighbors who like to walk on the property and serious hikers, hunters and fisherman who like to park at the gate and walk or bicycle on to the property.  Permits allow access at all times of the year that the motorized program is open.  See website home page for closure announcements. 

There are three types of permits available -- annual permit that covers individual or family use and a day permit for individuals use as well as a family day use permit.  Each person entering the property must have a permit or be listed on a family permit.  Permits are available on line and need to be printed out from your own computer.  There are an unlimited number of non motorized permits available. 

Annual individual and family permits are $60.  Day use permits cost $10 for an individual and $15 for a family. For the purpose of this permit, family is defined as legally married spouses and their children less than 19 years of age.

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tab for more details.